Sunday, November 05, 2006

Getting there!!

Something that I struggle with is wanting so badly to keep a clean and organized home. sigh :)
But we're getting there! Kevin and I made a ton of progress on our spare bedroom today, you can actually walk through the whole room! Woo hoo!
And we're moving my scrap space into that room so that we can get Katie's room all set up.

I know it's silly, but I will feel soooo much better knowing that my little girl will have her bedroom all ready for her. :) I still have two months before my due date, but I want to be ready!
So, my goal for this next week is to stay focused on the house and cleaning and get everything ready!! :)
Oh, yeah, and to try not to get discouraged when I wear out after working for 30 minutes. :) Part of being 7 months pregnant, I guess! :)

No comments: