Just wanted to share two more pages of Katie that I've gotten scrapped :) It was a little challenging, since I was holding her in one arm and scrapping with the other! ha ha I love it :)
Holding a baby and scrappin at the same time.. I soooo know the feeling. LOL. Cute pages..and I JUST did a layout myself using some of that same paper!
Hi. I am a friend of Leah's and saw your comment on her site, which led me here. Such a cutie pie baby you have. I can't believe you are scapping so soon...way to go! That just tells me you are an avid scrapper as am I! Great layouts!
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
4 comments:
Holding a baby and scrappin at the same time.. I soooo know the feeling. LOL. Cute pages..and I JUST did a layout myself using some of that same paper!
They are both verry cute!
Hi. I am a friend of Leah's and saw your comment on her site, which led me here. Such a cutie pie baby you have. I can't believe you are scapping so soon...way to go! That just tells me you are an avid scrapper as am I! Great layouts!
Now that is dedication, scrapping with a baby in one arm! :) Too fun!
Post a Comment