Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm a little sad :(

I am a little sad today....I will be going back to work tomorrow! It's so hard to believe that my maternity leave is over, that it's been over 6 weeks since Katie was born! Man, time flies.
I totally have mixed feelings about it, because I *love* my job, but I don't want to leave her. :(
Thankfully, I am just going back part-time, and when I am at work Kevin will be able to watch her. :) I'm a little nervous about how it's all going to work out, Kevin will be missing about 4 hours sleep a day (he works 3rd shift) and with me adjusting to being gone from her....oh well! It's all good, right? :)

4 comments:

Joyous said...

Aw. :(
Hope it all goes well for you guys!

Leah said...

Hope your first day back went ok. I know that had to be so hard.

~Telah said...

Love looking through your site at all your layouts you've done! Good luck going back to work.

Elsie Larson said...

awe :( that is sad! GOOD that you only have to do PT though... Hugs to you!!!!