Thursday, May 03, 2007

I love pink :)




Hi! :) I *finally* got some new pages done last night! :) And I am noticing a major trend....PINK! :) I can't help it, I absolutely love it. And ummm...apparently I have a new favorite shirt and necklace too, since I was wearing it in the last post as well! :) :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday!! :) It's almost the weekend.
Charin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's some good photography! I'm glad I married you!

Joyous said...

:) Very fun layouts, Charin!

Us said...

oh, i love the pinks too...i note that no matter what i do i need to add soem pinks to it. and that self portriat is too cute. did i spell that right?

Leah said...

pink rocks! Isn't it so fun having a girl? :)

Love those layouts!

Brandi Bee said...

Hey girl!!!!
This is your brother, just checking out the blog, looks great, love the pics!!!!!!!!
Just got my birthday card, thanks!!!!!!!!!
Time to shop again!
Love you

FauveDesign said...

You are totally rockin the pink!!Love that pic of you!