Monday, July 30, 2007

New pages


I am so excited about Love, Elsie's new line Lola!! :) It's definitely my favorite so far, the colors are so "me" :) I'd been waiting to get in my order from scrapbookpictures.com to scrap these, I'm really loving the big pictures! So much fun.

I will be making lots more with the line for sure, just wanted to share these two from last night. :)
Charin

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these Charin, so bright and colorful! I also love the big pictures. I did my first order on sbp.com and am excited to get them. I did 2x2's sepia, brushed border, there are so many options there for photos, I love that website!!!!!
Denise

scrappin_gomer said...

LOVE the colors! I love how you did the ribbon flower, and I love your pics. SBP is addicting, huh?

Brandi Bee said...

Very cute pages!

Anonymous said...

Aww sweet photos!! And great layouts girl!!

Us said...

soooo cute!

Brandi Bee said...

cute pics. I'll have to let Staci look at them

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Awwww........ look how cute! Don't you just love scrapbookpictures.com? They are GREAT! So glad Miranda told me about it!!!

Leah said...

I know I don't have to tell you this, but Love, Elsie is awesome! :)

Great pages girl!

Funky Finds said...

great layouts!

Elle's Studio said...

Those look great! I love that ribbon flower and the colors in the <3 at first site! Soooo cute!

Unknown said...

omg, these pages are awesome girl!! love what you did with the new love elsie! hope you had a great weekend!

FauveDesign said...

ow fun!Luv how you worked these pp girly!

Mika said...

Very sweet colours with sweet pics, like it.
Hope to see you sometime on my blog www.mikascrap.typepad.com