Monday, September 03, 2007

What's new? :)

Hi! So it's been awhile since I've posted on here, wanted to share what we've been up to this weekend. :) Kevin brought up the fact that Katie's big enough to take to the swings at the pak, I'm so glad he did! She loved it! That first picture cracks me up, that's the face she made when the wind was blowing in her face :)
Aww :) Love my baby's smile!

I had this*yummy* broccoli soup from Quiznos, love it! You should definitely give it a try. Makes me think of Fall, can't wait for that this year. :)
We rented this movie last night, it's good! We're both big Will Ferrell fans. We wanted to rent Bladed of Glory but all 100 copies were rented out. (OK, so it was probably less copies than that but there were a lot!) has anyone seen Blades of Glory? Did you like it?
And we had a little photo shoot in the car :) I always like doing that. I am *not* really quite this pale, weird lighting I guess. :)
My cute husband...he doesn't love for me to take his picture so it made me happy that he smiled instead of making a face! :)
I also got some fun new scrapbooking supplies from Scrapbook Addiction, we did some grocery shopping and I didn't do nearly enough housecleaning. As always. :)
What did you do this weekend?
I've got to go get ready for dinner at my in-laws! Have a great day :)
Charin

10 comments:

Silje Røe Hagland said...

Your little girl is such a cutie!!!

Leah said...

ok.. those pictures of her are just precious!! I had not even thought about going to the park for natalie to swing, but I see a trip coming on later in the week!

Fauve Design said...

She is soooo cute,look at her smile!You can see she loves the swing!!

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE! And, that is totally my favorite movie, AND that soup looks delicious! They have that at quiznos right now? Hm...might have to give it a try, i LOVE bread bowls!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

What great pics!!! She is such a little cutie-pie!

Anonymous said...

Looks like yall had a great weekend! Katie is too cute in the swing, she is soooooo beautiful! Cute pics of you too Mama! Don't worry about the house cleaning stuff, Katie won't remember how clean the house was she will just treasure those visits to the park with her Mommy and Daddy! Don't be a stranger!
Denise

Paper Crown said...

i love the pics of you guys and your dd!! she is so adorable, (and so are you guys! haha) I love her little strawberry swing holder! :D hope youre having a fun week!!

Emine_Pala_Art said...

ow What a cutie

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Isn't "Strager Than Fiction" unexpectedly really good?? My hubby and I both loved it. Great idea to put the cloth cover on the swing!! Great pics.

RachelDenbow said...

You are the sweetest! I love reading your comments. I think if you stopped coming around, I'd really miss your name popping up.
Katie is getting so big. Her smile is beautiful. I'm going to show it to Sebastian and see if he wants to set up a date.