Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! :)
Enjoy your turkey and the much needed nap that should follow ;)
I'll be back later with lots of fun pictures and stories from this week filled with family fun! ;) (There are close to 30 family members crowding into my Mom and Dad's all week, I love it!)
Charin

7 comments:

Erika said...

Oh that's right! You get to see Brandi and Joel now. Yay for you! Enjoy your family!

dani said...

have a lovely thanksgiving girl!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Leah said...

Happy Thanksgiving Charin!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!! I hope that you are having a wonderful day:)

Kevin said...

It was fun, except for your aunt's broken kneecap, the boulder to the back of your nephew's head, all three of us being sick and Katie being unsocial, and the huge boils on your sister-in-law and niece! ;)

jenniferp said...

hope that you had a very lovely thanksgiving girly!!!
<3
jp. :)
xoxox.

Crystal said...

Ohh....Ohh...Ohh...Absolutely LOVE your new header picture!!! Beautiful!