









100% complete love!!! I was reading Danielle Thompson's blog tonight (who always inspires me with her cute finds and creations!! :)
And oh my....Pottery Barn teen. It is love. ♥
I know that I am an adult now...and I know that my husband might not love it if I doused our house with so much cuteness. :) But I really really want to!
These are just a few of the things that had me saying "oooh, cute! That's so adorable!" :)
I am off to bed now, hopefully before Katie wakes up again, she just did a little bit ago but I managed to get her back to sleep. ;)
Charin






3 comments:
I LOVE it! I'm generally not crazy about such bright colors, but I truly love the designs.
I'm sure kevin would love it. ;)
Um...it's, uh...great! Yeah! ;)
They always have SO many beautiful things!
Post a Comment