My heart goes out to her parents. I cannot begin to imagine their pain, and their story touched me deeply. I couldn't help but cry reading their about their little girl.
I hope all of you are doing good, and hopefully we will be seeing you guys soon. :)
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
3 comments:
I peeked at her blog... such a sad story. :( Her parents have amazing courage. :)Such a beautiful little girl. :(
indeed.... what an amazing little fighter she was....
My heart goes out to her parents. I cannot begin to imagine their pain, and their story touched me deeply. I couldn't help but cry reading their about their little girl.
I hope all of you are doing good, and hopefully we will be seeing you guys soon. :)
Post a Comment