Thursday, February 15, 2007

Random stuff :)





Just wanted to share some random stuff from my day :)
See that really messy desk??? I am attacking it today while Katie's napping! I have been scrapping on my kitchen table instead, and that's really not cool because now they are both beginning to look like that! Ha ha! It's so funny because I have started clearing it off and have found all kinds of supplies that I forgot I even had! My mom always told me when I was little "See, if you clean your room you never know what you'll find!" :) She was right! (Oh, and incase anyone notices it, that glass bottle is *not* a beer! Lol! It's a cream soda bottle :) )
And I wanted to share these cutie pictures of Katie! She's getting so big. :) I'm taking a picture of her with the poodle every month for her 1st year, just so I will have something to remember how little she was and how much she's changing. :) The other picture of her is with the teddy bear that her daddy got us for Valentine's Day! He's so sweet :)
And the page is of my cutie nephew Gabriel's 1st birthday! He turned 1 on Jan 10th. :)
Love him so much. :)
OK, gotta go clean some more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hi charin! thanks for stopping by MY blog! :) I just uploaded some layouts onto 2peas, the gallery link is on my blog too. I see you have a gallery there, it's amazing! :) love your new pics, they're so CUTE!!

Leah said...

Those pictures are the cutest! Great idea to take a pic a month with the poodle.. that will be really cool to go back and look at all together after her first year. And the one with the big bear is adorable!!

Joyous said...

wow, your scrappy mess compares to mine!