




I love weekends :) Kevin and I went shopping for groceries...and then I went into Maurices and found these super cute shoes and earrings! :) Couldn't help myself. If the 80's came back I would be a happy girl! :) Love this look.
We took some silly self portraits, we're so cheesy huh? :) It was a happy mellow day. What did you do this weekend? :)






6 comments:
AH! Those shoes are ADORABLE Charin!
Hi girly,
Ohhhh I love those shoes as well,so cute,lovely pics,and its lots of beautiful scrapbooking as well.
Your little girl is just precious,I loved her photos...ahhh su darling.
Thanks for stipping at my blog,you are so sweet.
hugs for you dear and have a great week! :0)
Lucy
Your banner looks great! Love the earrings and shoes. Every girl needs some polka in her outfit.
Nice! Looks like you found some cute stuff...love the pictures...they are great!
OMG those shoes and earrings--TO DIE FOR---I need to scour san diego for some!! I just bought some clothing accessories today too which I'll be posting on my blog but I'll be wearing them in the pic cuz too excited to just let them sit around haha. LOVE the page you did up there :) and look at you!!--so freakin cute!
hugs
Adrienne
Such a cute post and cute pictures!!! Some great finds!!
Post a Comment