I did a fun little photo shoot with Katie today :) :) Doesn't she look sweet? :) I have sooo many pictures to print out! Have a great Tuesday! :) Charin
She is so beautiful! I saw a little 5 month old baby girl today and now I can't wait to have one to dress up. How does she sleep at night? Sebastian still wakes up at least twice even though I've stopped nursing at night. I hear it gets better! Love those bloomers.
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
2 comments:
Look at that precious baby girl! Are those bloomers embroidered? That's too cute!
She is so beautiful! I saw a little 5 month old baby girl today and now I can't wait to have one to dress up. How does she sleep at night? Sebastian still wakes up at least twice even though I've stopped nursing at night. I hear it gets better!
Love those bloomers.
Post a Comment