My friend Amy tagged me (And I just have to share, Hambly Screen Prints chose Amy as one of their Honorable Mentions!!! You go girl :) )
I had this post all ready to go yesterday and the internet went down, so here we go again. :)
My roommate and I once: No roommates for me, just family :)
High school was : Quiet! I was homeschooled.
When I'm nervous : I get all jittery
When I was 5 : I thought I *was* Madonna! :) :)
When I turn my head left : My neck hurts! It needs to be popped.
I should be : Thinking about going to bed instead of playing on the internet.
By this time next year : Kevin and I hope to be in a bigger house! We love this one, but we want more room.
My favorite aunt is : I can't pick just one! :(
I have a hard time understanding : Why some people abuse children, it makes my heart hurt.
You know I like you if : I want us to hang out :)
My ideal breakfast is : Fresh fruit.
If you visit my home town : You better come see me! :)
If you spend the night at my house : Will you take turns rocking Katie to sleep?
My favorite blonde is : My cute niece Keonna :)
My favorite brunette is : I know too many!
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds : Ummmm?? Not sure.
I shouldn't have been : Afraid to believe in myself my whole life. Still working on that one. :)
Last night I: Worked till about 7:30, ugh.
A better name for me would be : Maybe one that people know how to pronounce? :)
I've been told I look like : Kate Winslet
If I could have any car, it would be : A Mustang!
Alright, I'm tagging Brandi and Susan for this one. :) Post it on your blog girls!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
hey girl! :) love your tag answers! hehe. sorry to see youve been really busy lately, so have I! I don't have an etsy yet, but I've been working on things to put in it all this week! I'll let you know when it's up k?? I hope you had a great weekend, and have a fabulous week! ttyl!
Loved reading that girl!!! And thanks for the shout out!! You are so sweet
Hey girl! I am looking forward to meeting you too! So glad to be apart of your team! Love your work btw! :)
HI Charin!
Yes you do look like Kate Winslet.
You will have to show us some of your Madonna next time we get together!
Denise
Post a Comment