Hi! :)
I don't really have much to say, I've been soooo busy lately but it doesn't seem like I've done anything very exciting. :) Hmmm...that's a little depressing.
Anyway! :)
Because tomorrow is Monday and I am all about making plans to get things done and trying to keep myself motivated I am going to post a couple of my goals on here. :)
I want to stop living out of my clean laundry basket (note to self, put clothes up!) take some fun pictures this week/weekend, clean my messy scrap desk and pay bills/balance checkbooks. Not too hard, huh? Surely I can find time to get that stuff done. We'll see. :)
Oh yeah, and I got a new haircut this weekend (I have bangs and got about 4 inches cut off!) but I don't have any makeup on and look like a dead mommy right now so I don't want to take a picture. But I will share soon. :)
Have a great Monday!
Charin
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Yes we all have those moments(sometimes weeks lol),but dont you worry,it will get better!xxx
Hey girl!! Cant wait to see the new do...
amy welch
hi charin! thanks about my "me" layouts!! :) I want to see your new haircut, it sounds pretty! Those are great goals too, sound like goals I make for myself every week! (and only accomplish sometimes, lol!)
Hi Charin!
We missed you at the crop! Wow I bet your hair is so cute! Take a pic soon!
Denise
girl, i love the banner! very ultra fem!
Post a Comment