



Kevin and I have started a new tradition...renting movies that we missed out on since we've become parents :) and watching them after Katie goes to bed on Saturday nights. I feel like such a nerd because I go to work and say hey guys have you seen Blades of Glory?? or Stranger than Fiction? And of course they all did months ago. :) But that's ok. I just have new things to be excited about. :)
Today we watched the Pursuit of Happyness and ate some fresh baked chocolate chip cookies. (something about Fall coming makes me want to bake more!).
I cried a couple of times during this movie, it's powerful! And both Kevin and I thought that it was a good reminder of how much we have to be thankful for....our marriage, having a roof over our heads and not having to worry about whether or not Katie is going to be able to eat that day.
Really makes any stress that we've gone through seem like nothing!
Definitely have a lot to be thankful for. :)
P.S. Completely off the subject, but I have a question for all of you Mama's! :) How long did it take for your babies first tooth to completely cut through? We've been able to see Katie's first one for about two weeks now but it's not completely out. Just curious. :)






1 comment:
Isnt that an incredible movie! I cried most of the way through! It really is an eye opener. And to think its a true story! Enjoy your date nights! xx
Post a Comment