I have been tagged by the lovely Jennifer to post eight fun things about myself. :) Love these! Here goes...
1. I sing and dance all the time in the comfort of my own living room. :) Used to love singing in front of other people, that was before I entered a teen talent competition in church and heard myself on tape. :)
2. I am so grateful for having my beautiful healthy baby girl that sometimes I start tearing up just looking at her.
3. I have a dream in the scrapbook world...some of you can probably guess what it is. :)
4. I keep my work area at work spotless. At home? :) Not so much.
5. I ate a bite of sushi for the first time a couple of weekends ago, I have Elsie to thank for that one, she shared. :)
6. 21 is my number. :) Let's see...Kevin and I started dating on Dec. 21st, got married on June 21st. He was 21 when we got married and I was 21 when we found out I was pregnant! Which was also on the 21st :) Pretty cool, huh? :)
7. I own about 25 pairs of flip flops :) Love them! Wish I could wear them every day, but that's just not possible working in a bank. :)
8. My Dad taught my husband when he was about 7, saw him years later and told me that I needed to introduce myself to one of his favorite students. :) Aww! I'm glad he did.
Fun! I am tagging Amy Silje and Joy
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
aw, that is so cool about the number 21!
it was so fun learning more about you! :)
Ow i loved reading this SIS,TFS!
Love the eye candy. great pics. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)
how did i never see your blog before...love it...can't wait to learn more!
Post a Comment