I couldn't stand not scrapping any more! :) I hadn't been able to in several weeks, and that is just not cool. So I stayed up till 1 this morning and made these :) I couldn't wait to use these pictures! :) Charin
11 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute, funny how sometimes we do our best work in the wee hours while the house is all quiet!!! Glad you got some scrappin in! Denise
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
11 comments:
Very cute, funny how sometimes we do our best work in the wee hours while the house is all quiet!!!
Glad you got some scrappin in!
Denise
<3
They look fantastic!! I love them! xx
GORGEOUS layouts--especially love the first one and the red and green that aren't Christmas-y. You have inspired me to scrap today:)
Great pages girl!!!
Love them!
Yay, Charin! They look great! I finally scrapped too! I'l have to get those posted soon. :)
wow, these los are awesome girl! love them!
1 am = very awesome scrapbook pages!
Love 'em! Those late night scrappins are the best! :)
Good thing you stayed up because your layouts are gorgeous!
it must have been amazing to have your photos done by Elsie. They look great! PS hope you don't mind, i tagged you!
Great Lo's the pic of you with Elsie is so cool. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)
Post a Comment