












Look what came in the mail!! :) Elsie sent us our pictures from our photoshoot last month, and look at the box of goodies she sent along with it! :) She really is the sweetest girl :) Love her!
(I meant for the picture of the goodies to be either on the top or bottom, but it didn't work that way and my computer is being too slow to try to fix it) :)
I can not even describe how much I love these pictures :) She completely captured the emotions that I feel about my family, especially the love that we have for our little baby Katie :) And there are *lots* more pictures! These are just a few of my favorites :)
I can't wait to scrap these!!!!!
And I have been tagged by Silje and Dani for my list of fours, so here goes! :) These are so much fun :)
Job's I've Had
1. Housecleaner (ick!!!)
2. Cashier/Sacker/Stocker at Town & Country discount foods (and they totally took advantage of the fact that I liked to stay busy, I should have been paid for three jobs! ha ha)
3. Personal Banker at US Bank
4. Financial Services Representative at Arvest Bank (my current job, which I absolutely love!)
Movies I could watch over & over
1. Amelie
2. Down with Love
3. While you were Sleeping
4. Napoleon Dynamite
TV Shows I watch
1. America's Next Top Model
2. American Idol
3. Cops (I have my hubby to think for that one! ha ha)
4.
Places I've lived
1. Flippin, AR
2. Gassville, Ar
2. Gassville, Ar
3. Mountain Home, AR
4.
Favorite foods
1. Sesame Chicken from Benihana's (yummmm!!)
2. Fresh Baked bread
3. All Mexican food :)
4. Blueberries
Favorite Colors (these will change by the next time I get asked this question!)
1. Pink :)
2. Aqua
3. Lime Green
4. Yellow
Places I would love to be right now
1. On a beach :)
2. In Hawaii
3. In London or Paris
4. Anywhere that my husband and daughter are, which means I am already there :)
Names I like but would not use for my children
1. Nicholas
2. Matthieu (love the spelling!)
3. Lance
4.? (all of the ones above I had picked out for a boys name but Kevin vetoed :) I have a feeling that our next baby might be a boy though, because we actually agreed on one!)
I think all of my blogger friends have been tagged, so I'm just going to say that if you are reading this and would like to join in on the fun consider yourself tagged :)
:) Charin






10 comments:
yay! im so glad they are safe and sound!!! :] your family is just adorable!
els
They look fantastic!! xx
Those pictures are amazing! I love that teal background, was that a wall or some kind of backdrop?
Love your tag answers!
aww, those pics are soo cute! I bet you cant wait to scrap those! :D Love that box of goodies too! :)
Ow they are perfect girl,she captured the best of you and your family!
Love the photos. I plan to go and have this same thing done next summer. I wasn't able to do it this time around. So I asked Elsie if I could do it next summer. I love her work and cant wait to see what she can do with me. And I love the color backgrounds. So fun, and your little box of goodies look awesome. Cant wait to see more pictures and layouts with your new pictures. Angela
These are so cute and creative, love them and they look like yall are having so much fun, enjoying life!
Denise
aww...She really is the sweetest! I love those pictures, so beautiful! Makes me wanna have a baby too:)
Hope you're having a fun weekend!
<3
Wow - these photos are amazing! I love your red shoes/belt and your daughter's outfit....toooooo cute! The balloons are a great idea, too!
Those are so great! I love them. I'm feeling inspired. By the way i'm blogging agian!
Post a Comment