Saturday, November 17, 2007

Merry and Bright



I am so excited about Christmas this year! :) It's going to be so much fun. :) I found this cutie little Christmas tree for Katie at Wal*Mart, I was so excited! It's perfect in her nursery, and she loves it! I need to find a small tree skirt though, does anyone know anywhere that I could find one for it? (It's 4 feet tall)

So this next week, my family is coming up from Louisiana! I am sooo ready to see them. Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday because of them, that's when we all get together and it's so much fun. ;) My oldest brother Brad isn't able to make it this year, I'm really going to miss him and my nephew Hunter being there. I get to see Brad for just a few hours tomorrow though, so I'm grateful for that! I hate that we're all apart so much.

My brother Joel and his wife Brandi have a little girl Zoe who is just three weeks younger than Katie! It's going to be so much fun seeing them together :) : )
Bye for now, I will be back soon with lots and lots of pictures! :)
Charin

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww so cute!!! Hope everything is going good for you

dani j. said...

pink tree!!! soooo cute!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

LOVE the pink tree...Wal Mart, eh? Your little one is so smiley and cute. :)

Anonymous said...

Girl, you are givin me "baby girl" FEVER. I am anxiously awaiting Thanksgiving pics of all of you. XOXOOX

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Hey girl!Love the pink tree! That is so adorable! I bet Katie does love it. Sounds like you will be enjoying your Thanksgiving with family! Hope you have a happy one.
Denise

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I hope you have a verry Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your family!!!

Erika said...

Oh how fun! I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! The pink tree is lovely. :)

Silje Røe Hagland said...

LOVE that tree, I want one!! :)

I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving!!! :)

Anonymous said...

:) What a fun pink tree! I need to get my little pink tinsel tree out soon. :)

Unknown said...

i love katie's pink tree!! you can get little tree skirts at hobby lobby if you have one, they have a ton of them there!