Tuesday, November 27, 2007

So Merry! :)

I am trying to make a few Christmas cards...I'm not going to stress myself out though, trying to send a handmade one to everyone on our list! :) We need to take some family portraits to send out...and tomorrow we are really really going to try to finally get our tree up! :) I love this time of year, love the Christmas spirit :)
Do any of you have any fun plans? :)
Charin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awesome card!! No fun plans here. We had a VERY busy thanksgiving weekend, so we're going to relax over the christmas break. :)

Cheryl Wray said...

Every year I say I'm going to make Christmas cards but never do it. I do always make a fun Christmas letter, though, so I need to get my thinking-cap on and figure out what I'm doing with it.

LOTS of fun Christmas plans. Gotta get my tree up this week...my youngest is in a Christmas play this Sunday...will start Advent that day too. Just lots of good stuff!