Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New pages and Happy Love day! :)




I have been scrapbooking a ton lately, and I love it! :) I've been staying up way too late, and scrapping instead of sleeping, cleaning the house or anything important like that...oh well :)
Just wanted to share a few new pages..look at my little Katie's face in the top page! :) She got *so* mad at us when we put her cousin Zoe on her lap last April. She wasn't even supporting her weight, but it sure made her mad! :) I love how opinionated she is.

And in honor of Valentine's Day tomorrow I wanted to post this picture..I looked down at two clothes hangers lying on the floor and saw a heart :) Happy Valentine's Day everyone! My husband should be a happy guy because he can play with his new XBOX 360 Halo Edition, I'm the best wife ever, huh? ha ha, just kidding :)

ETA: I am not a happy girl that the cute little british sounding boy off of American Idol is gone already! :( Josiah, I believe is how his name is spelled. I wanted him to be in the top.

5 comments:

Kevin said...

I think you're the best wife. :) Although Katie has gotten more use out of the 360 than I have. She sure likes pressing that power button!

RachelDenbow said...

Ha! I got that fabulous package that you sent this morning! Thank you so much. It was so fun to get some Mama goodies and some baby goodies.
Sebastian will be thrilled with his Valentine from Katie Shae. I think he may want to send one back!

S has been intrigued with my brother's PSP lately. They love those buttons!

Happy late V-Day!

RachelDenbow said...

CHARIN! I just saw your hubbies blog and saw that you live in Mountain Home! Brett's grandparents live in Flippin and his aunt lives in Mountain Home! Next time we are out there to visit his family, we're going to meet up and introduce our babies and have some good scrap talk over coffee!
I can't believe it!
His aunt's name is Theresa Hurst and she's a jewelry designer. I think her boyfriend teaches at the local high school. Small world.

Erika said...

Your pages are so cute! I love the journaling you do on them, too. That is too funny about Katie holding Zoe and not liking it, hee hee! Hope you had a good V-day. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the clothes hangers, how funny! Now if that is not a message....katie is so adorable, I love the pages of her! I hope your hubby enjoys his present, you are a great wife! Did you see the Ellen show lately? Two people sent her potatoes in the shape of hearts, it was funny!