
I just finished reading Nicholas Sparks latest, The Choice. As always, I loved it! :) He is my favorite author, I adore his books. Especially A Walk to Remember and The Notebook.
If you are a fan of his you should read James Patterson's book Suzanne's Diary For Nicholas, that just might be my favorite book of all time. :)
Have any of you read any good books lately? I'm a big fan of touching books full of love and sadness, for some reason. :)
Have any of you read any good books lately? I'm a big fan of touching books full of love and sadness, for some reason. :)






3 comments:
I dunno...the last few Sparks books you convinced me to ready made me cry, and that's not something I enjoy doing! :)
Have you read the Time Traveler's Wife???? I read that book like, five times a year. Love it. I'll have to check out The Choice, hadn't heard of it 'til now!
I haven't read that one, Dani! I'll have to check it out :) I'm always in the market for a good book! :)
Post a Comment