Friday, April 11, 2008

Robot love & a giveaway! :)


The super sweet Angie Delarie asked me if I would make a page using her cute stamps, and of course I agreed! :) I love her stamps, they are so unique and cute! I used her *stripes* stamp on my page, and she has several others available here!

*And* as a bonus in her package from Australia was her cute *spirit* stamp to giveaway here! :)
Since I thought little spirit would be perfect for a card or scrapbook page of your favorite teen girl I picked some of Love, Elsie's Claire line to give away with it :)

I will pick a winner early next week, just sign your name in the comments section! :) If you do not have a blog acct you can click on "anonymous" and just add your name at the bottom. :)
Charin

59 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her stamps! I've been trying to win one on the sunday grabs!

Penny

Anonymous said...

Those stamps are super cute! Hope I get to win it! :)

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

OK that girl with the crown stamp is soooo cute!!

Lori said...

That stamp is just too cute!!!

Tammy T said...

Such a cute stamp! I came over to check them out but stayed for the fun music and posts!

tammy t

Stephanie Baxter said...

Loving that LO! And what an awesome RAK!

steph

Bekka said...

Angie and Elsie -- great combo! Love them both! :)

{ Kristina } said...

That is the coolest stamp I've seen in ages, and so different. :)

Kristina

Unknown said...

that stamp is so cute!! I love the layout you made with the robots!

Melissa said...

I love the stamps. Thanks for the opportunity to win them!
-SIS: kylissa
Melissa

Linda said...

Love those stamps! Too cute! I like your blog too! Have a lovely weekend! Linda

Anonymous said...

I love that stamp. It would be perfect for some of the pages I am doing for Nicole.

Patsy

Crystal said...

That is such a cute page! And the stamp is adorable too!

Patti H said...

that stamp is the cutest! great blog too by the way... :-) happy weekend!

Angie Delarie said...

Hi Charin
Ohhh you sooo rock girl!!!
Really Really love it !!!
And that Elsie range as well!!!
Goes great together........... since I love Elsie's stuff..
We havn't got any new stuff from Elsie's range over here yet???
I'm still waiting sooo these girls are very lucky>> wish i could try!

Elsa-Maija said...

Cute stamp!!!

Inge said...

love the lo with the robots on it! Love robots!

dani said...

well aren't you just the sweetest! :)

love the layout too!!

danijohnston.typepad.comd/dj

Maggie Lamarre said...

those stamps are so cute :)
Thanks for doing a giveaway!
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hi Charin!
Love your blog. Those stamps are really cool.

Jane C.

Veronica Milan said...

Hi

Love that layout with the robots!! They are so poular.

Angie's stamps are pretty cool.

Sarah Carlson said...

omg I love Angie's stuff!

Anonymous said...

AWESOME stamps girl!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh PICK ME!!!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Love,
The girl who SMILEYS too much

aka

Julie

aka

bmwgirl1 from U know where!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Jules said...

Did you draw those robots??? Those are so totally cute! Love the photo too!

Jennifer H. said...

Entirely WAY too cute! Love it!!

Charin Adams said...

Hi Jules! No, the robots are also stamps by Angie :) I just added some "girly" embellishments for the girl :)

Danica said...

love this! : )

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog Charin! I love stopping by to read it!

Love the giveaway pack

Elizabeth (in Australia)

Lorena said...

Thats a super cute stamp!!!! hope i get lucky!!!!

Stacy said...

Putting my name in the hat for some super cute stuff!! Love the page with Mr. and Mrs. Roboto.
Stacy - a new SIS

Anonymous said...

I am so loving her stamps.

Michelle

Mika said...

LOVE< LOVE< LOVE THE STAMP. I'm having some inspiration to use it in a lo. Swap something?
The stamp for me, you the Lo.....hahaha.
Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Kim Sonksen said...

OMGoodness. In all seriousness I never heard of Angie before but those stamps are to die for!

Thanks for pointing her out

Florencia Luciano said...

Hi,
What a beautiful page! Lovely. I would love to win this giveaway. Beautiful stuff!
Thank you,
Paola :D

http://thesassyowl.blogspot.com/

melissa s said...

Sure would like those stamps!

Anonymous said...

Ooooohhh! Pick me, PLEASE!!!!!
Leslie

Tea Kristin said...

Cute stamps!! :) Love that LO! ;)

Penny Smith said...

Thanks for this drawing!!

Pick me! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the stamp link! They are AWESOME!

*danielle* said...

oh my gosh! her stamps are
adorable! and the love, elsie
line is fabulous. they really
look like they go together!
<3<3<3

latisha said...

those robots are so cute and your layout is adorable! angie's stamps are fab!

Rach H said...

I LOVE your sweet LO!!
those robots rock!!

Lisa said...

well didn't i pick the right day to come waltzing into your blog?! lol! just wanted to say hi! i've see you "around" and never visited your blog! so hi! :) hope you're having a great week so far!

Lisa said...

oh ps!! can i steal your "music=love" image?? if not, thats cool...just thought i'd ask! :)

Talia said...

oh, such cutie stamps!

metrochic said...

oh my gosh, LOVE! :D

Anonymous said...

That stamp is just so cute!!!

Ruby Claire said...

MEMEMEMEE! lol
I love her stamps and Love elsie!
Have a GREAt week! :D
xx

LuzinhaFolch said...

OHHHHHH No way I have to win your stamps!!!
It's just the cutest thing ever.
I need them:D
xoxo
Lucy

Sasha Farina said...

what a beautiful page!! love it!

Charin Adams said...

Lisa:
You can definitely use the music=<3
image! :) I just got it off a google search! hehe

Angie Delarie said...

I love ur music too
And off course ur great site!!!
Can't forget that>>>

Anonymous said...

Your stamps are so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love those stamps and your layout!!

Diana
Sis...blessedintexas

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

Love her stamps!!

Veronica

Michelle said...

Lovely page!! Those stamps are too cute!! =)

Anonymous said...

Love these stamps!

amydc said...

Amy Carder