Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Guess what???? :)


I have some beautiful, happy, exciting news to share!!! :) :)
I'M PREGNANT!!!! We are so excited!! We've both been getting "baby fever" again lately, and I think this is the perfect time, Katie will be about 2 years and 3 months when this little one gets here :) I found out on the 7th, just a few hours before my birthday, so that was definitely the best birthday present ever :)
xxoo
Charin

22 comments:

Crystal said...

Ohhhhh how wonderful. Congratulations to you all three!! Katie will have so much fun with a baby brother or sister!!! Great News!!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

yay congratulations to you and your family! That's so exciting! :)

Leah said...

HUGE Congrats girl!!!!

Leigh-Ann said...

EEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!
Congratulations Charin!!!
Love LA :)

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! That is so great! No wonder you have been a little tired!!!! Take care of yourself!

dani said...

aw, girl! i'm so happy for you guys!!

and I can't believe I missed your birthday, I didn't see it posted anywhere, I' m such a dork, - so Happy Belated Birthday!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is definitely one of the best birthday presents ever!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

and Hope you had a great brithday!! (whick from the sounds of it you did!!)

Bekka said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Laurie said...

I'm super excited for both of you!
I wasn't aware it was your birthday recently, how terrible. I should really keep it written down; I would forget my own birthday if my mother didn't call. ;)
Happy late Birthday.

Erika said...

Oh..huge congrats!!!!!! I am so happy for y'all! Katie Shea will make a wonderful big sister. :)

Anonymous said...

AHH! Congrats, Charin, so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to tell you how excited i am for you... hopefully we won't be too far behind you guys...... haha xo

Anonymous said...

hi cutie!
well isn't that just FANTASTIC!
yay. i'm so happy for you!!
:D

Silje Røe Hagland said...

gosh I am so happy for you guys, and great timing I must say <3

Post lots and lots of pictures, I bet you are the cutest preggo girl ever :)

<3
big hugs!

Jodie said...

aww huge congrats!!

amydc said...

Congratulations!
You seem so sweet. :)

Holly said...

congrats Charin!
I hope God will bless you with a very happy & enjoyable pregnancy!
:)
....my hubby has been hinting for #2, lol.

Brooke said...

Congrats girl that is great news!! I know Katie will love have a new family member, along with mom and dad. Make sure to take good care of yourself and Congrats again.

Veronica Milan said...

How exciting!! Congrats!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

CONGRATULATIONS Charin!!!

So very happy for you!