I came across these images and they all reminded me of one thing...how ready I am for Fall!!!!!I love it, it's one of my favorites second only to Spring. :) I'm just so ready for the cooler weather, soup, wearing scarves, pretty colors, hot cocoa, candy apples and the crisp air.
I think Summertime has almost lost it's charm for me. ;)






5 comments:
Lovely fall pictures, Charin. I love the fall, too, but I'm enjoying the summer. We get such a short summer here in Denver, even though it's really intense once it comes.
Fall is my very favorite season too. I love the cosiness it seems to bring with it when it get's dark earlier which brings the family in from the outside earlier too. Oh...and the yummy pumpkin bread and hot apple cider......
Oh I hear ya, I love fall!
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
Stunning,makes me happy looking at them...
!!!OH my GOSH this post makes me so happy. I have butterflies in my stomach, and I just cant wait for fall!
You are sooo right! Hot chocolate, scarves oh my! :)
yay!
Post a Comment