Monday, September 22, 2008

7 random things...

Donna tagged me on her blog, and Katie's taking a nap so I'm going to play along! :)

Here is how you play: 1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1* Ever since I was really little, hearing fireworks but not being able to see them has made me sad...weird huh?
2* I almost always paint my toenails and Katie's at the same time, so we always have matching nails :)
3* I am the youngest of 5 children
4* I can't eat a meal without having something to drink with it
5* After I get done with this survey I need to load the diswasher...how's that for random? :)
6* I almost went to cosmetology school when I was younger...now that doesn't interest me at all. It's weird how your dreams can change.
7* I am really happy that Fall's almost here :)

OK, I'm tagging.....
B-ran ;) http://brandijoel.blogspot.com/
Anne-Camille http://www.annecamille.blogspot.com/
Christie http://luv2beemom.blogspot.com/
Crystal http://www.crystalsprettypictures.blogspot.com/
I know that's not 7, but I know everyone else has done this pretty recently...if you aren't tagged but want to be play along! :)

No comments: