
Hi :)
I just wanted to share some things that have been going on in my world...
I just wanted to share some things that have been going on in my world...
*Still super sick...still have to go to the doctor Friday to see if they'll put me in the hospital or not :(
*I am very, very thankful that my baby is healthy. I had a bad scare this past Friday, my second test of my pregnancy hormone level didn't show that it is as high as it needs to be. They had my come in right away for an ultrasound, which showed that the baby is perfectly healthy! (and growing soooo fast!) They also changed my due date to March 10th, instead of March 18th :) Which means I'm in the second trimester now! :)
* I wasn't feeling up to scrapbooking any lately, which means I wasn't able to enter the KI Memories design team search. I'm really disappointed about that, they're one of my favorites. But my health just hasn't stood for me doing anything fun lately! ;)
*My sweet baby Katie has been extra snuggly and sweet to me lately :) That picture is pretty much how we spent our Labor Day, napping together on the couch! (Thank you Kevin for taking this picture! Makes me smile :) )
*My brother Joel and my sister in law Brandi are coming up tonight to get away from Louisiana while their power is out!! I'm sorry they're having to leave, but I am SO glad I'm going to be able to see them. I miss them every day. I can't wait to see my sweet nephew Gabriel and my beautiful niece Zoe too! Katie will have fun playing with them.
Well...that's about it. :) My life hasn't been too exciting lately!
Till next time
Charin
Till next time
Charin






6 comments:
i'm sorry you're so sick! and sorry you didn't get to enter in KI's design star search...
it's cool that your due date is now march 10th, that's my birthday. :)
good luck with everything!
<3katie
that pic is so darling.
and start feeling better soon!!
danijohnston.typepad.com/dj
im really sorry that youre sick, i hope you start to feel better! :( I'm so glad to hear that your baby's healthy though! It sounds like your new baby's bday will be close to my sons bday! (his is march 13th)
i love the photo of you two!
Hope you feel better!
That picture is adorable!!
I really hope you start feeling better soon, and you don't have to go into the hospital.
If there is anything you ever need, don't hesitate to call. :)
I hope you start feeling better soon. Gosh, I forget how pregnancy can make a girl feel so horrible. I'm glad you're getting to spend some time with family and help them out at the same time. I hope their place isn't affected.
Hugs and kisses to miss Katie!
Post a Comment