





We are *definitely* definitely having a boy! :) I am so excited... it makes it so much more real now knowing that we can for sure that it's little Colin moving around and growing in my belly. ;)
I think it will be so much fun having a boy and a girl...and Katie will be the big sister bossing her little brother around! haha! ;)
So do you see how completely covered my fridge is with his ultrasounds? Aww, I love it! And if you look reallllly close, you can see Katie's marker "artwork" on our wall! haha! The super weird thing is that she always writes what looks like a K..who knows, maybe she's just leaving her signature. ;)
So I'm almost 21 weeks now, Colin has been moving around a lot more lately. He keeps kicking the same spot in my belly every night over and over until it tickles, so cute :)
I just registered at Wal*Mart today, at the insistence of my Mom :) Nearly every time I would talk to her she would say "So, have you registered yet??" haha :) I forgot how much fun that is though! I wish I could do my real shopping like that, just scan it and be done!
We haven't made much progress on his room yet, and it's definitely time to get serious about that! And now that we know that we're having a boy we can start painting and all of that, so exciting! :) I can't wait for him to get here.
I also wanted to share some new scrap pages, I've been scrapping more lately since I've been feeling some better and that makes me really happy! :) I finally ordered some 6x12 page protectors from American Crafts and I can't wait for those to get in...6x12 is my new favorite way to scrap. ;)
I was also tagged by Brandi to list ten things I love but may never say outloud, and by Joy to list seven random things, so I'm gonna combine these two! :)
Here goes...
Here goes...
1. I love love love drinking hot cocoa and cappuccino..in fact, I just got done drinking some mint hot cocoa, yumm!
2. I like the *idea* of hot tea, but in actuality I don't like it at all.
2. I like the *idea* of hot tea, but in actuality I don't like it at all.
3. I love watching old movies, like Doris Day movies or the Sound of Music :) I love that they leave you with a good feeling instead of being scared, depressed etc.
4. I am constantly writing to do-lists on Microsoft Word, and I love being able to delete those! :) p.s. We started using Microsoft Word to make those notes instead of paper...just a little way of going green I guess. ;)
5. I love being in the middle of a good book. The middle's the best part ;)
5. I love being in the middle of a good book. The middle's the best part ;)
6. I love opening my e-mail inbox to see an e-mail from a friend :) Really love it!
7. I love having a good stock of the following-chapstick, ink pens, scrapbook glue and toothpaste ;) Haha! How's that for random?
8. I love rocking Katie to sleep....I probably shouldn't still do that, but I love it. She won't always be this little!
9. I love sorting through mail and being able to throw away all of the junk
8. I love rocking Katie to sleep....I probably shouldn't still do that, but I love it. She won't always be this little!
9. I love sorting through mail and being able to throw away all of the junk
10. I love it when I don't have to fill up the gas tank...hint, hint Kevin! :)
Well, I think that's it for now! I am going to try to get to bed soon since it's almost 11.
Oh! And I do plan on getting some belly shots soon, I've had a few people asking about that...I just have to find a day where Kevin can take some for me :)
Have a great week everyone!
Charin
Have a great week everyone!
Charin






7 comments:
But getting gas is so hard! :(
Colin will have to have a very strong personality to contend with Katie. :) She's almost a match for us.
BIG CONGRATS on the new baby BOY!!!
Yay for Colin! ...and Kevin, we wanna see Charin's belly, ok?
I have to admit, I had already heard the wonderful exciting news from an excited Grandma{Janet :) } but I was still happy to read about it too.
I am so very happy for you guys because I really know what it feels like to want a boy and girl. Mine happened just the opposite :)
Collin will be so lucky to have a big sister to teach him things.(like how to rock a baby...for when he becomes a daddy OR how to make mud pies...for when his wife is working late so he can help fix dinner...you know, important things like that (grin)
I'm so happy for the both of you! :) Congratulations!! :D
I really *love* your scrapbooking styles. They are so adorable and heartfelt. It almost makes me want to begin! ^_^
So excited that it is definitely a boys! You will have so much fun being a boy Mom! You have the best of both worlds! Enjoy the rest of your preggers and rest while you can, sounds like you might need it!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment