Monday, November 17, 2008

Awww! :)

I just found out that my blog has been ranked one of the most popular for readers in the my area, thank you!! :) I feel pretty honored that so many of you actually want to read what I have to say. :)
Happy Monday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats sweetie > send the love my way !!! hheeehheheheeee

Erika said...

That is very exciting! Congrats!!!

jenniferp said...

congrats girl!!!
totally deserved!
hey have you been watching real chance of love??!?
i need someone to discuss with! lol.
hope you and baby are doing well!!!
loves.n
jp. :)
xoxox.

dani said...

yay!!!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj

Anonymous said...

Hi Charin,
Hope you are feeling good!
Your blog is too cute, how could it not be ranked most viewed!

Lindsay Bateman said...

Congrats and I love your new blog header! Very cute!

Paper Crown said...

that is awesome, congratulations!