
My friend Gena is a new Stampin' Up demonstrator, which is really good news for me because Stampin' Up is the only place that I know of to get my *dream* scrapbooking pen, the uniball signo!! :) :)
When I was teaching at Scrapbook Addiction I know that some of the ladies that took my classes asked about them...because I use this pen on nearly every page I make! haha
When I was teaching at Scrapbook Addiction I know that some of the ladies that took my classes asked about them...because I use this pen on nearly every page I make! haha
So anyway, if you are interested in ordering 1 (or 5 like I normally do!) send me an e-mail at charinkellie@yahoo.com and I'll get you hooked up with Gena! :)
Happy weekend :)
Charin
Happy weekend :)
Charin






6 comments:
Thanks Charin!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Thanks Charin!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
Oh cool .. that is awesome so how good is this pen girl .. I mightneed to get me one of those. Thanks for stopping through and leaving a comment on my blog hun.
Sasha
Happy Holidays
those pens are the best!! :D i use mine all the time too!
Love your header!
Not super interested in the pen. But i do love that you love it. LOL.
Tagged for a survey. http://brandijoel.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas-survey.html
Post a Comment