Monday, December 29, 2008

Very Special Giveaway!! :) :) :)







Hi everyone!! :)
I have a special giveaway to share, Jeremy Larson's *BEAUTIFUL* CD! Jeremy sent me an extra copy of his first album to giveaway, it is magical. :)
If you aren't familiar with his music, you will be hooked. :)
I have it playing in my car non-stop! And I'm not going to lie, the first time I heard "Make Believe" (the first video) I cried. :) I met him through my friend Elsie and he is a very cool guy, besides being very talented. ;)
You can check out his online store by clicking here... his second album is just as beautiful as the first (Kevin loves it even more, actually), and Elsie and Jeremy designed some very fun and quirky merchandise that's also for sale! :)
I will be choosing a winner next Monday the 5th, so feel free to leave your name in the comments section for a chance to win. :) If you don't have a blogger account you can still enter by selecting "anonymous" and signing your name there.
Happy Monday!
Charin

16 comments:

Leslie said...

That is a very cool, very special giveaway!! I'm loving his music -- just the kind I am into! Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

Hook me up!
Aaron

Bekka said...

Eeek!!! This is such a cool giveaway! :)

Lori W said...

what a great giveaway! thanks for the chance! :)

Melissa said...

OOOOhhhh...I would love to win this CD!! I love his voice! THANKS!
:)
Melissa

Laurie said...

I'm impressed with the music. I love it!

Anonymous said...

wow... I've never heard him before, but your videos are pretty amazing... :)

Hope you're doing fabulous! love and hugs!!

xoxoxo-
jen clare

Malinda Schroeder said...

Thanks Charin! I love new music!

Unknown said...

oh my heck! i LOVE jeremy larson's music! what a totally RAD giveaway!!

Mandy: Less is Bore! said...

Thank you for giving us the chance to win this beautiful album! I do love his music very much, heard it through Elsie's blog ofcourse ;)

Hope you have a fun and safe Newyear's Eve!!! XOXO

Unknown said...

Heya Charin! I am totally loving this guy!! Have never heard of him before but will buy his new CD for sure!!
Hope all is OK with you and the wee one!!
~Michelle
(albertasweetpea)

Anonymous said...

Please put me in your drawing! :)
Karla Z.

Us said...

here's wishing you a better year too!!!

you deserve it!!!

Susan

Fauve Design said...

Happy New Year gorgeous girl!!To a beautiful new baby <3

_Kine said...

What a fun giveaway! I would love to add this cd to my ever-growing collection :)

Anonymous said...

Great giveaway girl!!!