
But I just drove home and had to stop 7 times just in our neighborhood for the school bus, and I noticed something that made me feel sad for the poor kids that were running home with freezing noses and cold ears. Not one of them had anyone waiting outside, or even waiting with the door open to give them a hug.
I think I have just been really spoiled with being home schooled, my Mom was always there since she was my teacher. :)
Anyway, I here by vow that if I am at home when Katie and Colin get off the school bus on cold days like this I will be waiting with a cup of hot cocoa and a warm hug.
The end. :)






9 comments:
That is kinda sad.... It's a little TOO cold for them babies to be out in the cold. I am thankful that I work at the school so I am home when Bree gets here when she does ride the bus(most of the time I pick her up because of ball practice)
Oh...You may have already found this absolutely adorable web-site for Katie or Colin but just in case you haven't try this one.
http://www.polka-dot-market.com
Too-too cute stuff there!!
:) MMM, hot cocoa...I'll let you be my mommy too, Charin!
Aww, Crystal that is the cutest website! :) Thanks for sharing. :)
I'll adopt you, Joy! haha
Charin, the bath seat came from Babies R Us for $30, but some Walmarts have them in stock, too. Mine didn't, but I could have ordered it thru Walmart.com and had it delivered for free to my local Walmart. I think it was $5 cheaper at Walmart, too. The brand is Safety First. You can see it at both of their online stores. It has come in so very handy. I am sure you will love it.
You're a sweetie! :)
That is so sad, and so sweet at the same time. I was one of the kids going home to an empty house and I feel so blessed that I get to be the mom that will be there for my beautiful girls after school! Acctually I will probably pick them up myself! I can't imajine not being there for every little thing, probably because I stay home with them now and I'm with them 24/7!
Awww. Charin you are such a sweetie! What a good Mommy you are! I do the same with my kiddos too! I miss them everyday when they are at school!
AWWWWWWWW, that is sad. It's the little things!
oh...one more I found today. It has several tutorials on how to things if your crafty or maybe if yoir are not.
http://infarrantlycreative.blogspot.com/2009/01/car-seat-tent.html
I stumbled across this one today while lookin at a car seat tent! Such cute things.
Post a Comment