Tuesday, April 17, 2007

5 things that are making me smile :)

1. Sunshine :) I love that the days are getting warm and sunny! Love this time of year so much :)
2. I have the day off tomorrow! I am hoping to clean my scrap desk off so I can actually fit a whole 12x12 page on there! ha ha! :)
3. Elsie is coming out with a new book!!! :) I am really excited about that, I read her first one *all* the time. Love her work so much! She's so inspiring.
4. Buttons :) I am pretty much falling in love with using them on my scrapbook pages and cards all over again....never really stopped loving them but lately I have been using them a *ton*! :)
5. My husband because he loves me :)
Just wanted to share that, I think it's good to sit and thing about what you're happy about every once in awhile, ya know? :) Have a great day!

No comments: