Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Papas are the best :)


Kevin and I had a little scheduling nightmare Friday (we both had to work during the day and didn't have anyone to watch Katie) and my sweet Dad offered to come over and watch her since he was off work for Spring Break. :) (He's a teacher)
It was the first time that we've had anyone else watch her, so I was a little nervous....and he could tell!! ha ha He kept telling me, it's ok we'll be fine. :)
So when I came home on lunch I walked in and he was singing to her and had a burp rag over his shoulder. Aww! :) He did such a good job with her. It's so cute to see him with his grandbabies, you can tell that he really loves them. :)
Have a great Wednesday! :)

4 comments:

Bethany E. said...

So sweet...your dad!

Leah said...

Aawwww..that made me teary! What a sweet sight to come home to at lunch!

FauveDesign said...

Okay that picture is just adorable!!

Unknown said...

Ohh, this is soo sweet!! Made me tear up a little too, dad's are the best!! :)