Saturday, April 07, 2007

Happy mail day :)




I was so excited today, I got my order in from Elsie's Etsy shop. :) I love love love this little bird print that found a happy home on my cluttered refrigerator and this flower pin. :)

Her work inspires me so much because it's so *pure* and happy. :) It reminds me of days spent swinging in a hammock and drinking lemonade. :) Happy stuff :)

So when I got this in today I had to try my hand at painting. :) I used her house painting as my inspiration....and I am so not good at it like she is!!! :) Hope she doesn't mind that I pretty much copied the whole idea. :) But trust me, no one would buy mine! Ha! :) It was lots of fun though.

Have a happy day!
Charin

3 comments:

Elsie Larson said...

thanks girl! :) hugs!

FauveDesign said...

I think it's really cute,you totally have to love your own stuff!!

Nicole said...

Cute! Love the print - mine (it has lots of birdies repeated) is in my office for inspiration :)