Sunday, June 17, 2007

Playing scrapjack :)

I love the challenge that the girls have up this week at Scrapjacked! :) So much fun.

I kinda like doing a page without pictures once in awhile, just for something different.
So here's my version...

I hope you all had a good weekend. I've been running 102 temp since Friday morning, no fun at all! I really don't even know what I have, I just feel gross. I guess I should go to a doctor, huh? :)
Charin

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great layout girl!! Missed you Last Friday!! I hope you get feeling better..

Anonymous said...

Any layout that doesn't have my picture in it is a good layout! Just kidding. I love you and hope you get to feeling better.

Us said...

love this idea girl...great page.. and i must add more scrapping into my daily list too!

RachelDenbow said...

Feel better soon! Fun LO. I saw this one on SJ, too and wondered how I'd pull it off.
Good job.

FauveDesign said...

SO cool girl,really funky!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Love this layout..I might have to scraplift it :) It is hard to answer that "What did you do today" question when you are a mom and busy ALL day.

Anonymous said...

your blog are very sweet...

see you soon

scrapkiss