Wednesday, October 31, 2007

my *fairy princess*





Hi! :) I wanted to share these pictures of Katie in her little fairy princess costume :) I *love* having a little girl!! :) :)
She started getting tired, so our photoshoot didn't last too long. :)
I will be back tonight with some pictures of my costume for work...let me just say this. It involves some (very!) big hair :)

8 comments:

FauveDesign said...

Suchhhhhh a cutie,she is gorgeous!

FauveDesign said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silje Røe Hagland said...

I cant wait to see your costume!
She is sooo cute, after seeing all your cute baby pics, i REEEAALLY really want a little girl too..hihi:)

<3

Bekka said...

She's so precious! Love the sleepy pic!

Cupcake said...

Absolutley adorable!!!

dani j. said...

soooo cute!

Erika said...

Awww she is just precious in her fairy princess costume!!! I even like her rubbing her little eyes wanting to be done with the photo shoot. :)

Brandi Bee said...

So sweet!