


I am finishing up baking cookies for my doctor (early Christmas gift) :) and since I need to wait for them to cool off I thought I would post :) I look like such a boy in this picture! *Note that I am wearing my hubby's shirt and it looks like I have practically no hair :)*
But oh well, it's midnight so I am not too worried about looking glamorous :)
I think it's kind of funny that our lives are so busy that the only time I have to bake is this late at night! Ha ha :)
Charin
But oh well, it's midnight so I am not too worried about looking glamorous :)
I think it's kind of funny that our lives are so busy that the only time I have to bake is this late at night! Ha ha :)
Charin






9 comments:
lol - it's so funny that you talk about wearing your husband's shirt. When I'm at home pretty much the only thing I ever wear are my husband's shirts! sooo comfy!
I totally hear you on being busy! :) Also, you're making me want to bake! Oooo, how much would my hubby love me if I had cookies baking when he got home!!?
oh my! Those are some yummy looking cookies! :):):)
Im gonna bake while Im in Norway since my stove hates me haha!
YUM! <3
I'd already been asleep about 4 hours when you were making those cookies! :) I hope to get my nightime energy/mojo back soon!
Cookies look yummie!
those cookies look GOOD!! yummmy.
xx
Girl....thats funny! Sometimes I do my best work late at night too! HEHEHEH
Girl...you look good at midnight.....I would have bags under my eyes...and we won't even talk about what mix of clothes I could be wearing!
Brandi Pinn
yummy !!! Those cookies look good!!
Those look soooooo yummy!
Well I was scrapbooking at the time you were making cookies.
And now I just got back from blockbuster. I got 2 movies to put on my comp. screen in my scraproom and I am going to start up on what I was working on last night. Have a wonderful Day!!
ok, i am dreaming about those cookies girl!!!!
Post a Comment