Sunday, December 02, 2007

More more more! :)








Still working on editing the pictures from our Thanksgiving break :) I had so much fun taking these! You can see more here.



We finally got our Christmas tree up! :) And I've been busy today wrapping presents for our little Katie Shae :) Definitely getting in the Christmas spirit...I'm going to go now and make some hot cocoa and finish watching my favorite Christmas movie, It's a Wonderful Life :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Charin! You are inpiring me to get into the Christmas spirit!
Denise

Unknown said...

great pics!! I cant wait to see pics of your tree!

keonna denea~!~ said...

u can take ur time im satisfied 4 putting them on my blog already!
last night my hair was so pretty and my mom let me me keep my outfit sk8ter!!
or punk princess!
i had a silver dress with gray leggings and my hair was spiked everywhere and i had earrings that had chains and stars on them!