Thursday, December 06, 2007

Some fun things to share! :)



I got some fun mail last night! :)
LaTisha sent me the fun goodies in the top picture!
She made the snowflake ornament, isn't it cute!? :)
I love it, and it was sweet of her to send this to me!

The second set of goodies is from my Scrap In Style Secret Santa! :) I *love* all of it and can't wait to use them! :) :) Whoever you are, Secret Santa...I love you! :)

And I can finally let the cat out of the bag, I have a tip published in the January issue of
Creating Keepsakes magazine!!! SO excited about it, it's my first time being published! :)

So that's the fun stuff that's going on in my world today, the not so fun stuff is that my little Katie Shae is cutting another tooth (her 8th!) and she's miserable. :( I feel so bad for her..and she's *really* fighting sleep today, which is making her feel even worse. She's rubbing her eyes again now, so I'm going to see if I can get her to take a nap before I start getting ready for work. Wish me luck! :)

6 comments:

latisha said...

Hi Charin!
I'm glad you liked your package! It was fun making the ornaments. That secret santa stuff looks really fun, too! I will have to look for your tip in the CK mag!

Erika said...

Congrats on being published! That is sooo exciting!

dani j. said...

look at all that yummy mail you lucky girl! congrats on CK that is sooo cool!
Your poor baby girl and her teeth - I always hated it when the babys at the daycare I used to work at would cut teeth. They would be so miserable!

Mika said...

Love your christmas song, Hope to see you around at www.mikascrap.typepad.com

Anonymous said...

Sooooo awesome Charin.....congratulations! Soooo.....what is the tip? Can you tell yet?
Poor Katie!
See you soon girl!
Brandi Pinn

Anonymous said...

I was so excited to see your tip in there, Charin! How fun!