

I just wanted to share a few new pages I made over the weekend :) I did several more, but haven't taken pictures of them yet. I bought a subscription to the cute *style phyle* collection from Scrap In Style TV, I love it! It's only $9.99 and it's filled with cute vintage and unique scrapbook goodies. (like that houndstooth gaffer tape! yumm-o) I used some of it on all three of these. The bottom two are for my new "happiness is" mini album. Just for fun :)I'm getting ready for a busy week, trying to be productive around home too. :)
Happy Monday!
Charin






9 comments:
I am really like your first layout!! It is very cute!!! I love the color of your photo with the bright colors!!!!!
I adore the style phyle... that gaffer tape and all the little odds and ends.. too much fun.
Love those layouts!
(http://danijohnston.typepad.com/dj)
Owmy look at those yummy things youve madé!I love the thinking bubble!Way cool girly.And youve gotta tell me where you got that cute robot!!
Thanks girls! :)
Fauve, the robot is from Shabby Chic Craft's Etsy shop! :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5225852
Love this Charin...way cute! The papers ROCK!
Hope little Katie's head is better!
Brandi
CUTE new pages!! Love that kit from scrap in style, ive been wanting to get it myself! :)
i love the minialbum
i really like the stitching around the cloud--very cute.
your cards are so kawaii!
love them
:-)
Post a Comment