I LOVE that video. I am glad you put it on your blog..I've watched it many times in the past! I am a huge Charlie Brown fan, too, just like your little Katie seems to be. And the post your hubby did was so sweet and creative! Hope you're having a good Friday. :)
Lover of crazy dancing, great books, taking photos, scouring Pinterest for good quotes and snuggling my cute kids. I like random things and pretty moments. ♥
4 comments:
That video is just too funny! It definitely had my toddler giggling uncontrollably.
Your husband's post was absolutely just the sweetest thing!
omigosh...that video is so funny!! he he...=) Totally made me smile!
That was hilarious! And Natalie liked it too, she sat here and giggled and wasn't happy when it was over! LOL
I LOVE that video. I am glad you put it on your blog..I've watched it many times in the past! I am a huge Charlie Brown fan, too, just like your little Katie seems to be. And the post your hubby did was so sweet and creative! Hope you're having a good Friday. :)
Post a Comment