Hi :)
I am going to be a little MIA for awhile...
I am going through a really, really bad bout of all day and night "morning" sickness that is pretty much preventing me from doing anything but lying down and trying to eat one meal a day.
(Baby, I love you and you are worth it! No matter what!)
Anyway, I will still be reading my favorite blogs when or if I can, but I more than likely won't be posting for awhile.
I am trying to get into to see the doctor tomorrow, so maybe (hopefully!) I'll feel better soon.
Take care and have a great week! :)
Charin
Edited to add:
Wowzers!!!! I've lost seven pounds in just over a week!! Any other time that would be wonderful...but not so much right now. :( My doctor gave me two kinds of medicine to take today and we'll see if that helps.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






12 comments:
Awww...I'll miss reading your posts but I'll be praying you are feeling better soon.
Oh, I remember those day. I was sick for 5 months straight. I was hospitalized and well, just felt bad all day long!
Take good care of yourself! It is SO worth it!!
I hope you feel better soon! I'm praying for you!
I hope you get to feeling better soon! :)
Oh I hope the "morning sickness" goes away soon! I remember how that was, and it wasn't fun. Take care of yourself!
Ohhh u poor thing
I was like that with Jess ..
Lost weight than put it on for the first 3 months at least ..
Chin up sweetie !!!Thinking of u !!!
Aw, I'm sorry, Charin! I hole you start feeling better soon!
Charin I am so sorry to hear that,take care girl,if you need anything let me know.. Really you can,just call brandi and she will give you my phone number. HUGS
Take care of yourself,hope you will be feeling much better soon!
Hope you feel better soon!! Thinking of you and sending all the best wishes I can your way for a speedy recovery!!
Owno sweets,that bad!Hope the meds work!xoxo
You poor thing Charin :( I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about losing weight too much...baby will be fine. I lost weight with my two bubbas...15kg with my first and 7kg with my second don't know pounds I am Aussie! Horrible all-day sickness for the first 4mths. Not fun. Both me and babies were great in the end tho. Just wanted to share :) Chin up, rest up, and feel better.
xo
Post a Comment