Saturday, August 16, 2008

Still alive :)

Hi there :)
First of all I want to thank all of my sweet friends for checking in and seeing how I'm doing, and for sending me messages. I really appreciate that :)
I'm not doing *all* that much better honestly..I am on medicine three times a day to help with the all day morning sickness but I've still lost some more weight and I am having a hard time keeping any food down.
The worst part of this is I feel like poor Katie is really wondering what in the world is wrong with her Mama..she has days where she's really fussy, and that's the days when I am really sick.
That makes me feel like a bad Mama sometimes.
But Kevin has been a big help and he's helping me get through this :)
It won't be long before the first trimester will be over, maybe then I'll be doing better? :)
I hope you are all doing well, if I haven't stopped by to say hi in awhile just know that I haven't forgotten about you! :)
Charin

2 comments:

Leah said...

oh Charin, so sorry you're having a rough 1st trimester. Mine seemed to be worse the 2nd time around, but don't worry, there is light at the end of the tunnel! Hope you're finding time to rest!

dani said...

aw, girl, sorry you're feeling so sick!
hopefully it will pass soon!!

danijohnston.typepad.com/dj