I got a call from my Dr's nurse this morning and she said that he is not overly concerned about the protein levels at this time. They were high, but I guess not high enough to warrant anything new being done.
They're still going to monitor everything closely and I'm going back in Monday....I'm really glad that I'm not being put on bed rest! :)
The only thing is that I still *know* that something is going on because of the way I've been feeling, I was hoping that it would be something that had a quick fix. ;)
But baby's fine and I can make it so that's the important thing! :)
Have a happy weekend!
Charin
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I'm very happy to hear that you and the baby are still doing fine! I'm going to keep praying for you. ^_^
If you ever need anything, let me know.
Take care of yourself! Glad to hear everything is fine with baby! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!
Yeah, the baby is okay. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well and are having all of those side effects of pregnancy, dizziness, back pain etc. Take it easy, don't overdue yourself. Your pregnancy pictures are sooo cute! And yes you do get bigger with the 22nd, and 3rd and 4th wayyyyyyyyyyy faster. People were asking if I was due at 6months! ha. Our prayers are with you. Love- your cousin
Post a Comment