



Hey baby, it's Mama. :)
I just wanted to say that I am completely, 100% ready for you to be here...your diaper bag is packed, your closet is full of tiny size N blue clothes :), your car seat is in the car next to your big sisters (thank you, Sgt. Seamans!!! I was SO glad to get that installed today) and your Mama's belly can not stretch anymore. It really, really can't. :) I have the bruises to prove it! Your room is.......not ready. :) But that's ok! Daddy and I want you snuggled in your basinette in our room at first anyway. And when Katie cries "Mama, Daddy! Help!" at 2 in the morning like she likes to so she can get moved to our bed, it will be just the four of us all snuggled together in our little world.
I know that there are technically a little over two weeks to go, but your sister came two weeks early and I will love you even more than I do now if you decide to come early too. :)
You're fully developed now, and the Dr. says you are a good size! :) Tonight would be perfect...that way Daddy hasn't started his work week yet and he'll be home if I go into labor tonight. :)
I can't wait to meet you, sweet baby boy. :)
XOXO
Mama






8 comments:
You look adorable!
P.S. This is your father. Hurry up, son, you've lived your life of luxury for long enough! Time to meet your sister and see the real world! ;)
So so so so so so sweet. I love all the "ready" shots. I hope for your case, that he comes tonight!
good luck, good luck, good luck!!!
Awwww. That is so sweet. The car seat shot made me sad. :( I don't know why, but it just seems empty without him. :) I hope that is soon for you. I know that you are so ready to begin your new life with Colin, and I think he will be so happy to get here, and realize how sweet and wonderful his Mommy really is. :)
I am so happy for you! We found out yesterday that we are having a precious little boy too! I am so excited!
Awwwww...that is too too sweet. It's wonderful how we mamas bond with our sweet little babies even before they get here! Can't wait to see his first blog pictures!
so cute !! looks like everything is ready but Colin. hes just making his grand apperance in his own time!!
Post a Comment