
Katie isn't the only one feeling like cheering! :)
We have power back, after a week and two days!! :)
It was nice being able to stay with family who cooked for us and pampered us, but oh my there is no place like home!
Katie was so sweet last night when we walked in, she said "we're home!!!" and ran up to Kevin and I and gave us big hugs.
*This picture is actually from Katie's birthday party, but I couldn't resist posting it. :) I thought it was very fitting!
Good night! :)
Charin






6 comments:
I'm so happy for you!!! Cute photo.
What a photo! so glad for you to have power back, that can't be easy on a pregnant Mommy!
I love that!!! It is so cute. I bet that you all felt like screaming! Her shirt is so cute. :)
tagged for a survey
http://brandijoel.blogspot.com/
So glad yall are back home!!!!!!!
She is just precious Charin! I can't believe how big she is getting! They grow way tooooo fast! I am so anxious to meet your little guy! Can't wait for him to get here!
this photo cracks me up! such a sweetcake ♥
Post a Comment