Just wanted to give a quick baby update :)
I went to the Dr. yesterday afternoon, because I had been having contractions since about 4 am...not very strong ones at all though.
Anyway, I am dilated to a two and thinned out (a little too much info? Sorry!) :) and my Dr. said that he expected to be woken up this weekend to deliver a baby. :) :) :)
Last night I thought for *sure* that I was going into labor, very very strong contractions...we were just about to go to the hospital but then they backed off. And they haven't been strong like that since. I am SO disappointed, but I know he'll come when he's ready. Still might be in the next couple of days.
My Dr. can be bribed with chocolate chip cookies to induce labor :) and I brought some yesterday...he didn't think it was going to be necessary to induce it so the bribe didn't work this time. (Since he thought it was about to happen naturally) but I may be bringing more to him next week if Colin isn't here! :)
I'm going to try to relax some...if that's possible. :)
Charin
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Hang in there!
And feel free to share those cookies with me if it isn't necessary to bribe your doctor. :D
I know it's disappointing. Getting to the end of a pregnancy and just waiting is definitely the hardest part. Well, I guess it's all hard, isn't it!? :) He will come, though, one way or the other.
It will be soon. :) I am literally sleeping with my telephone. :) I can't wait to meet my newest nephew.
Yay! It won't be long now! I know you are excited. Hang on just a little longer. He's probably just trying to get that last little nap in before his big entrance! =)
owwwwwwww it's so exciting girl!Don't worry,this baby will come anyway...But i know how frustrating it gets in the end!but you will forget all about it when he is finally here!
Love you sweets,thinkin about you 3,soon to be 4 ! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK :D
:) I'm sure it will be soon, Charin! We're all waiting with you!
Post a Comment