I got this cool idea from Elsie who got it from here :)
Such a cool idea! So here is my list of *23 things to do before I turn 24* :) And I've got almost a year to complete them, so I can so do this. :)
1. Master a new recipe
2. Find a new author to love reading :)
3. Drink lots of water every single day ( I love it and drink tons at work but not so much at home)
4. Start mailing out birthday gifts on time!!! :) I am so horrible at this one!
5. Take Katie to the park more often
6. *Exercise* on a regular basis (even when I don't feel like it)
7. Lose 15 pounds. Yep, I really need/ want to do this one
8. Start sending in my scrap pages to design teams/magazines without fear of being rejected :)
If it's a dream of mine, why am I so afraid to try? Just asking myself that one.
9. Go two weeks without eating out once! :)
10. Take a photography class
11. Get a system down for organizing our bills and stuff like that :) One that I actually stick with!
12. Start going to bed earlier :)
13. Scrapbook or do something creative every day
14. Keep my living room clean! :)
15. Call my Mamaw more often
16. Have a date night with Kevin at *least* once a month
17. Go to Springfield one weekend to go shopping and take pictures :)
18. Give away a RAK on my blog ( I want to do this one soon!)
19. Let Kevin sleep in on the weekends :) And try really hard not to wake him up all the time on my days off
20. Watch some old Doris Day movies :)
21. Clean out my closet
22. Buy new living room furniture
23. Learn how to really use Photoshop! :)
That was fun! :) :)
Now here's to getting them done. :)
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Fun,i hope you can complete them :)
LOVE this idea, fun and it helps you see your goals clearly...care if I make it my own on my page???
I did my pictures and my header in Adobe Elements. Thanks so much for noticing :)
Those are great things to have on your list, how about I just ditto them??????? I guess that would be the lazy way of having a list huh??? Cute header!!!!!
Denise
Fun List! I always see your comments on Elsie's blog, so I thought I would come check your blog out. :) hello and happy creating...
that is quite a long list. hope u get to them all!
Love your list..A lot of those are things I'd like to do too, except I'm way past the 'before I turn 24' part. hehehe
Post a Comment