Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Silly Mama! :)






I have been feeding Katie cereal every night before bed because someone (well, everyone actually! :) ) told me that it would help her sleep better. For the record, that does not work because she is 7 months old and still wakes me up 5 times a night!! :) So tonight when I was feeding her she got very, very upset. I finally realized what the problem was, she wanted to feed herself. :) Duh, she knows how to do it! Silly Mama. :)
She had so much fun! Mashing the cereal in her hands, finger painting on her highchair tray, running it through her hair...she had a great time. :) And she did manage to eat some of it. :)
:) I love this little girl so much that I didn't even mind cleaning up the mess when she dumped the contents of her bowl across the room. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, how cute! She is adorable and I bet you loved every minute of watching her! Yes I remember the cereal, it took Hunter a while to ingest any b/c he was trying to figure out the whole spoon feeding thing. Sounds like Katie already has that part licked, here's to less wake up's during the night!
Denise

Anonymous said...

He he he he...I love messy baby pictures! Man, Charin, your Katie gets cuter every day! (makes me wanna have one!)

Unknown said...

she looks so adorable! I let my son do that sometimes too, the other day, he threw spagetti all over the wall! ugh! lol. hope youre having a great weekend!

cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

So cute!!! The cereal thing (to get the baby to sleep longer) didn't work for us either. It looks like she is thoroughly enjoying it, though:)

Brandi Bee said...

She is so cute. These pics are great. Your getting talented in this area my young apprentice. Strong with the flash you are. Continue in this way and one day you can capture the galaxy.

I had to steal this from our guys! Ive been wanting to let Zoe do the same thing. Just havent got the courage or the desire to clean it up yet.